Sunday, February 21, 2010

Skin Rash Causes More Condition_symptoms Skin Rash Caused By Water And Chemicals At Work, Will Osha Cover My Medical Expenses?

Skin rash caused by water and chemicals at work, will osha cover my medical expenses? - skin rash causes more condition_symptoms

I have a rash 3 months after I started my new job and thought he was alone, but more recently, as I have several more stores and more people deciding exactly what I did. I have with my boss told me my district manager and even my area supervisor and me to deal only with him. begun, which has in one finger and then spread his arms! I was 4 or 5 different doctors and I do not know what it is. i dont have the money to this doctor, there's nothing I can do to pay my work for it? Please help!?

2 comments:

hobbs183... said...

To start, OSHA has no medical care, is covered by Workers' Compensation (WC). This (toilet) is provided by the employer.

To be honest, only the outbreak itself, because it can lead to complaints, they would have to cry now working for me in context. There are criteria for the establishment of an industrial accident or illness. You do not have some details about the actual importance of job you trigger and the absence of the diagnosis by a doctor, has not helped his claim.

Have you found a possible sensitivity of detergent do you use? We had to change to all free and clear when my daughter started.

I'd like to deliver by e-mail chat, where you more information.

jazznsax said...

Hobbs is right. Out of curiosity, what chemicals you work? What kind of work is it? If you have a diagnosis, the doctor will probably have related work, then ask for the compensation of employees. But you have to take the game and to see a doctor. Make sure the stress of finding one, that in the disease, and occupational and environmental diseases is know. For more information, refer to the chemicals used, frequency of use, duration of use, and duration of exposure.

Post a Comment