Friday, January 1, 2010

Kieffer Saddles My Name Is Amey And I Am Looking For Someone Who Knows ALOT About Makes And Brands Of English Saddles.?

My name is Amey and I am looking for someone who knows ALOT about makes and brands of english saddles.? - kieffer saddles

I have a Kieffer saddle, all purpose, I bought a few years ago. In the custody of the loop model is known as Zeus. I hope to find out how old this chair can be. If anyone knows of this brand and model, I guess if you could let me know. =)

Thank you!

1 comment:

Rosi M said...

Arney Welcome!

You do not have this kind of Castro Valley are you? If you are, I'll say it again, shanked all my friends about your little 3 'stem cells! ::: Laughing:::

Anyway, here is the link for Guy-André Kieffer, and can put them together and ask for your mount.

http://www.kiefferusa.com/index.html

Best of luck.

Post a Comment