Friday, January 8, 2010

Moped Basket I'm Wondering Your Opinion?

I'm wondering your opinion? - moped basket

I am a mother of 3 and recently we have from the sunny shores of Milford, New Hampshire flordia work, because my husband moved. We both feel so bad for the children, because they discouraged about the new house because they are nervous from the start of their new school. My husband and I decided to have all our children a better gift box feel with everything needed to survive the first day of school. I'll show you things that gave the gift packages and tell us what you think

Gift Basket 1 (for our 8-year-old daughter Emily)
http://www.target.com/Girls-Cherokee-Short-Sleeve-Ultimate-Polo/dp/B000VWV8PI/qid=1197427722/ref=br_1_51/602-3840920-5246255?ie=UTF8&node=16008721&frombrowse=1&index=tgt- MF-MV & field-browse = 16008721 & rank = pmrank & rh = & page = 1
http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=6791&pid=538120
http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=6094&pid=525045 (Pink)
http://www.famousfootwear.com/product.asp?product_id=1012211&variant_id=50346

12 comments:

lil rey rey said...

I think it's good, I am a father of 3, and I agree with what he's doing. their children are pretty sure that this good work

bunnies{free palestine} said...

Dont reward.

We must all make sacrifices in life.

Seriously.

kupkakes... said...

i that is so sweet and they fill a much better go to school, first for the day.

Abbey ♥ said...

Yes, I have a friend with a child under 8 years. old daughter, and she also has the old navy blue blazer. It's very nice to her. I'm sure your daughter will love the items!

αηтι тяσℓℓ мιѕѕιℓє said...

Love it! The well deserved ..

Merry Christmas!

goodtime... said...

Aww, I love it! When I was a child of 8 years I would be the items may have chosen! = D Heck, I love, and I'm 18!

I think it's a wonderful idea. I moved a little when I was younger (more than 12 times to 7 different schools have been). My mother has such a thing and then does something special. Your children will thank you, believe me.

In addition, Chapstick is a nice addition. They are inexpensive and can normally be made in packs of three levels. Perhaps chewing gum, too? Selected items will be awesome!

They are expecting their first day went well!

kendra m said...

I love them! You're so sweet to do for their children.
They have a good job for this purpose and it seems it took some time really prudent becaused!
You touched my heart.
Good mother!

manfromc... said...

I am very, very sorry for the kids, the good news is that three to play by them and for the self aware, we all know that we should do to your baby, nice and easy with them for 3 months to give life and adopted a new school, a life.and we all need to do more, came to life problems.

Speller pad

Alli said...

Tooooooooooooooo I loved the first, but other wornt best attempt Limited can also be expensive, but clothes still CUTESTTTTT !!!!! REALLY

ilyj<3 said...

realllly is a good idea! I wish I would when I DONT. I moved from Michigan to California.

♥Rawr♥ said...

aww thats so cute of you =]
maybe a little lip gloss

Christin... said...

This team has been fantastic and it's really fantastic idea! I hope that I was a mother to find great ideas like these. And I'm sure your daughter will love it, why not some candy or something when she's nervous, he may strive for a lollie? I do not know, just a dumb idea

Post a Comment